No material to repair something?
The tool library of MAAKbar is the solution
From Wednesday 20th May we carefully open the door at MAAKbar. You can then borrow tools and pick them up yourself on Wednesday between 2 and 5 PM and on Saturday from 11 AM to 4 PM. We do ask you to reserve the desired tools in advance and to book a time slot.
Who can borrow tools?
To borrow tools, you must be a member of MAAKbar.
Deposit the amount into account BE 61 9730 1900 0617
Become a CORONA member for 1 month, cost is € 10
Become a CORONA member for 6 months, cost is 20 €
Play safe. Become a member of the tool library MAAKbar for one year, cost € 30
Do you have a reduction UITpas? Then you can become a member for 6 euros. In this way we ensure that everyone can get to work themselves.
What can you borrow from us?
From lawn mower to drill, from chisel to compressor. Choose from over 125 tools at https://maakbar.myturn.com/library/inventory/browse
How does it work, in corona time?
* You reserve the desired tools in advance via the online catalog.
* You reserve a time slot to collect your material at https://www.resengo.com/maaktbar-leuven
* You arrive on time and follow the corona instructions at the entrance.
* The lending period is standard 1 week.
* Collection and return is only possible during opening hours.
* The full regulations can be found here.
Everything starts with the right tools. But sometimes you only need it a few times in your life. Or you don't have place to stock it. Why buying it if you can lend it? It is also much better for the environment as less has to be produced and people start to share more and more. Take part in the sharing economy and become a member of MAAKbar.
You can find all the tools in our online catalog and you can also reserve it: https://maakbar.myturn.com/library/inventory/browse